You want to develop a mobile app for your business? This will certainly come to your mind, if you have a boiling business idea or you are running a business. Android is the operating system that brought in revolution in the world of Smartphone and mobile application. Through Android, Google emerged in the world of low cost smart phones. The Android operating system has taken the world by stride, when it comes to mobile app development for business sector. Android constitutes of 60% of the total number of mobile apps downloaded. A number that has left behind Apple’s app store. Have you ever thought of developing an Android App? As per the Android application developers, developing an android app is an easy task. Before getting into the different phrases of developing android app, it is essential to gain knowledge about android app.
Get a Project Quote : http://www.mobileapptelligence.com/enquiry.html
Android App Development Company
What is Android App?
Android App is a software application, which is developed operate and perform on Google’s android platform. Android application could be easily available in different platforms like Google Play store, Amazon App stores and various sites specific to Android Apps. These Android apps are compatible with smartphone, tablets and Google TV, operating on Android Platform.
Development of Android Application
An App developer has the capability of developing mobile application on android, iOS and windows OS. Here we would concentrate on the development of a mobile application for the Google’s android operating system. At present there is an increase in the demand for the low-cost Smart phones. Along with the rising demand of the smart phones, the demand for the mobile application for these phones has also increased. Let’s go through the whole process of development of an application on the most used mobile platform called Android OS.
Step 1 – Designing the features of the Android Application (For example, an android game development is considered here)
The designing of the android app consists of following five steps. These steps are
- Splash- This is the first screen that the user will be able to view that would comprise of the logo of the android application, the version of android app and any kind of music depending on the requirement.
- Menu- The menu screen of the android application would provide the user with the option like playing the game, viewing the current score, viewing the previous score and instruction regarding the operation of the android application.
- Play- The user would be taken to this screen when he/she chooses the option of play from the menu screen. The user can start playing the mobile application from the play option.
- Score- This screen of the android apps would display the highest score by the current user, the score of the previous user and the last option would be challenging the current user to improve the score by playing the android game for one more time.
- Help- The option in the android application development provide the user with the instruction in regards to playing of the game. The option would also enable the user to refer to different kinds of query that he has in regards to playing of the android application.
Step 2 – Determining the Android App activity requirement
The requirement for each activity has to be determined. The splash activity acts as the default activity used while launching the Android Application. The menu activity comprises of different button each corresponding to a particular feature of the application. The play activity is involved in drawing onscreen drawing of stuff, handle the various user inputs, and keep the score following the game dynamics as per the android application developer. Score activity is concerned with loading of score screen to the android application. Help activity is involved in the display of help text instead of displaying the score.
Step 3 – Implementation of functionality of the application
This involves the controlling of application state, saving the settings and launching of a specific activity. These activities are achieved by the Android Application Development through the below mentioned steps:
- Using the Android Application context – The application context is used for accessing the settings and the resources that forms a part of multiple activity instances.
- Retrieving of Android Application Resource- The method of retrieving a resource in the android application development would involve the usage of the unique resource identifier.
- Accessing the Android Application preference – Shared application preference could be retrieved by implementing the “get shared preference” method of the android application context.
- Accessing the functionality of other applications- The application context could be used for many other activities for android application development. These includes launching of activity instances, retrieval of assets package of the android application, request for system level service provider, management of private application files, inspection and enforcement of application permissions
- Working with the Android Activity- This would involve the implementation of android activity for every screen of android application.
- Launching of Android Application activity- Launching of the Android Application Development could be conducted through designating launch activity within the manifest file, launching through the activity context and launching of the child activity from the parent activity.
- Management of the activity state- Android application manages their own state, which includes the memory, resource and data. This means that the activity of the android application which is not in use would face automatic shut down.
- Implementation of activity callback- Activity call back methods like on create, setting layout with set content view, on resume, on pause, stop audio, video or animation and on destroy.
Cross-platform tools for multiple mobile devices
With the simultaneous growth and increase in competition from several mobile platforms, companies now hold the development of applications on a single platform. Applications need to work for multiple platforms and devices with a focus on cross-platform development. Lately we have seen a number of cross-platform tools that play a crucial role in the ecommerce business. In 2016, a number of other tools and cross-platform development framework is used for the development of applications that enhance more to join the league for multiple devices.
5G wireless is just around the corner.
While 2018 was the year when fixed 5G apps found their legs, in 2019 we will see 5G wireless finding its way to our Smartphones. 5G will expand the potential outcomes that present systems like 4G LTD offer by not only improving the user experience but additionally the mobile application development market. Applications that currently take minutes to download, under 5G, will be available in not more than seconds. It is 100 times quicker than 4G and will expand the application market as the possibilities for applications will be tremendous.