In the mobile app development sector, Android applications have made a special place for itself. Owing to the features like open source and user-friendly, majority of the people prefers Android application development. Android application development has been the most demanding in the Mobile application development companies. Google is the creator of Android and is an open-source platform for smartphones. Android operating system is known to power around 68% of the smartphones across the world, subsequently increasing the demand for Android application development companies. Android is based on Linux. The SDK (software development kit) could be downloaded by anybody for the development of Android apps. It in the recent times, businesses are partnering with the well known Android application development companies in India, for the purpose of developing and promoting Android apps for them.
How to Develop Android Application
Usage of android apps will be double in next few years. Global businesses are looking for android application development company to build top native android apps for them. Though outsourcing carries some risks of course, in supply chain delays, language and culture differences and distance management, only an established and long-known android development company should be entrusted with the development of your Android app. Its not only building the app but also the maintenance and management of app, which is equally important.
Android provides competitive tools for achieving highly potent functionality and numerous benefits to businesses and developers. If you wish to develop an Android app for your business or project, you’ll have to seek the services of a professional android application development company. And choosing the right one is a tough job indeed since oodles of them vie in the net to get your attention. Here are a few things you should look for before hiring one.
- How experienced is the company in developing mobile applications and publishing them on the Android market? To find answer for this vital question, you should check their portfolios and screenshots.
- The Android app development company you choose must have the capability to visualize the concept for your app, to execute its design in a creative manner, and to deploy it in your target market.
- Check for the company’s technical know-how and experience in porting Android apps to other platforms like iPhone and Windows.
- It’s better to select a company which has a history of work in web design and visualizing, digital strategy, etc.
- Check whether the company has the fundamental skills in the programming languages needed to develop Android apps.
- The Android application development company should be able to fix bugs, offer upgrades and provide customer support service once your app is launched.
- Android powers more than a billion phones and tablets around the world. It’s customization, yet easy to use, and since it’s made by Google, it works seamlessly with all your favorite Google apps.
Wearable Technology and Internet of Things
With the advent of Apple watch and Google glass, wearables have created a great impact in innovative app development initiatives. In 2016, it has infact resulted in the growth of wearable technologies and internet of things (IoT) and gain popularity like never before. App developers should upgrade themselves to follow these latest trends and develop mobile applications for wearables and IoT devices.
Author is a senior business analyst and an expert in cross platform mobile app development.
Posts: Android App Developer India
Surge of on-demand apps
Things are going to get more interesting in the app world as more sectors are expected to introduce more on-demand apps in 2019. Let’s face it, there are countless on-demand apps as per now. The main highlight under this trend is that there will be more apps come 2019. Currently, there are bigwigs such as Uber and Taxify that have gained a lot of popularity thanks to the on-demand apps. Car rental and on-demand taxi apps have generated great demand.