If you have started designing mobile app, you are at the most important stage of app development process. Mobile UIs today are considered as key component for the access of app. How an immensely popular app comes into being is a million-dollar question.
Design Mobile App
Great mobile apps invariably have three core ingredients – design, function and experience of the end user. So mobile app design becomes one key factor for the growth of app. Following are some of the important points, which should be taken care while designing a mobile app.
1. Give great care even to the minute details. Every pixel of any mobile app design, will count. This is the first rule to keep in mind, if you want to make your app great. Take care that the desktop icons stand out.
2. Regarding fonts, perfect separations between titles, subtitles and content with bold, italic, colors, and sizes should be given utmost attention. Tiny adjustments in the mini-space of apps can make a huge difference. Ultimately, it’s the fonts which determine the actual look n feel of your mobile app.
3. Mobile app design – UI/UX has to be with the right approach, using Apple’s UI or Android’s UI standard properly followed. When creating your app’s UI/UX, develop it efficient enough for your expert users, and informative and simple enough for novice users.
4. Navigation is a root for the success of any app. Don’t emphasize on aesthetics at the expense of functionality and intuitiveness. Navigation is not the place to experiment your new ideas.
5. When you develop a mobile app for iPhone, keep in mind the features of iOS, and when you do for Android, make sure your design principles match that operating system.
6. See to it that contrast and color schemes should be fun, beautiful, and contribute to the overall ease of using the app. But don’t use too many colors, particularly when designing an icon and theme.
In all, mobile app design is of paramount important, while planning for the app. Consider yourself as an end user to get it right.
Mobile App Marketing Trends in 2016
In 2016, it is expected that leading marketers would fully integrate mobile marketing into their business strategies. These marketers will be able to measure the use of mobile across various channels. It will provide an opportunity for the marketers to differentiate their brand from the competitors. This in fact is helping mobile marketers to increase their investments in mobile initiatives. App development companies in UAE, Saudi Arabia, and whole middle east region are witnessing this transition.
Author is a senior business analyst and an expert in native mobile app development.
Surge of on-demand apps
Things are going to get more interesting in the app world as more sectors are expected to introduce more on-demand apps in 2019. Let’s face it, there are countless on-demand apps as per now. The main highlight under this trend is that there will be more apps come 2019. Currently, there are bigwigs such as Uber and Taxify that have gained a lot of popularity thanks to the on-demand apps. Car rental and on-demand taxi apps have generated great demand.