When you think about the digital road map for a company, there are many questions that will invade your mind. Questions like what has to be done and when the correct time to do the task, but the ultimate factor that matters is the needs of the customers and the need of the business to achieve the customer’s needs. As far as mobility solutions are concerned, there are two clear ways to approach 1. Business Mobile Application Development 2.Responsive Website Design. The main question arises when you have to choose between the two. Knowing more about business mobile application development and responsive website design would help to make the decision simpler. Below the details about business mobile application development and responsive website designing has been explained in details.
Mobile Application Development
When your organization has a varied range of functionalities and diversified set of user-journey, responsive web would be the idle choice. A responsive web design that would be developed on a one code base and has the capability to work on a number of devices would be the answer for your question. Responsive web is an excellent choice at the acquisition stage too, when the user interacts with the brand and the service over a number of devices to reach a conclusion. When you are already on the board, there will be a number of tasks that has to be accomplished and the toughest task may get solved through transition from a mobile to a desktop. Implementing a responsive website may take care of all these and act as an excellent foundation for the digital offering of any company.
A native mobile application would be worthy when the business consists of a set of user journey, functionalities and task. Going by the history of the successful applications, they have a specific function to accomplish and this is the main reason for users downloading them and getting into a regular interaction. The ability to identify the functionalities helps in getting the service offered by the business closer to the users. Native applications fall in place through regular interaction and access to the offline content and an excellent link between the organizational app and the organizational hardware.
The major idea behind digital deployment is the enhancement of the interaction between the customer’s interaction with the business and its products and services. But it would be unfair when you just limit these interactions to the external customers, your internal customers should also be taken into consideration. The achievement of the effective balance of the digital roadmap should be accomplished through end-end integration, which should involve the business process along with the data system. There should be a smooth integration between the internal work-flow and reporting and the websites and apps that faces the external users. This would helps in empowering the internal clients, your staff in the same way as your external customers.
Depicting the scenario with the help of an example would be an excellent idea.
Responsive Website Design
1) Responsive web and new customer
- A new customer would require help for financial planning, leading to them searching for financial consultant by using phone, tablets and laptops
- After finalizing a consultancy, a new customer would login using the providers website and would make the short and long term planning
2) Responsive website and its usage by internal team
- This is a safe portal, where the source of information is consultant’s native app and websites that are customer facing
- There are various tasks, which are monitored and later assigned
- After the completion of the task, the output is sent to the customer and consultant
- Reports are made by the management with the help of the websites based on internal workflows and the behavior exhibited by the customers. This helps in driving of the digital and commercial strategy
3) Native app usage by long term customer
- A long term customer would look for features like native application along with immediate update or alerts regarding the financial situation they are facing
- One tap appointment setting and quick integration to the calendar app would be effective in this case
4) Native app and its usage for financial consulting
- A sales focused app would help the consultant to get information about every customer and have the data available at their finger tip
- The app would be efficient in downloading and storing of information and help in smooth connectivity during the meetings
- Live modeling of the customers data helps in decision capturing with the help of the app and send the data to the office one the connectivity is available
- Integration of calendar app helps in smooth handling of calendar settings
Thus article states that mobile application development and responsive website design, both are of great importance for growing enterprises.
Contextual eCommerce shopping trends
In 2016, digital marketers are aiming at providing the best data to customers on-time. Contextual offers are based on time, location, behaviour and searches done by the customer. The convenience of the offers are more valuable to them. Autoplay videos, gif images and banner ads would make the eCommerce marketing more trendy and subtle this year.
Surge of on-demand apps
Things are going to get more interesting in the app world as more sectors are expected to introduce more on-demand apps in 2019. Let’s face it, there are countless on-demand apps as per now. The main highlight under this trend is that there will be more apps come 2019. Currently, there are bigwigs such as Uber and Taxify that have gained a lot of popularity thanks to the on-demand apps. Car rental and on-demand taxi apps have generated great demand.