Source : www.mobileapptelligence.com
[embedplusvideo height=”520″ width=”620″ editlink=”http://bit.ly/1tqd27i” standard=”http://www.youtube.com/v/hPtVMzFLmWc?fs=1″ vars=”ytid=hPtVMzFLmWc&width=620&height=520&start=&stop=&rs=w&hd=0&autoplay=0&react=1&chapters=¬es=” id=”ep7734″ /]
At present Mobile apps have become the part and parcel of our life. Now we have an app for every purpose. How an immensely popular app comes into being is a million-dollar question. Mobile app design plays a very important part in the success of the app. A mobile app designer is the resource responsible for the look and feel of the mobile app. One more important factor that mobile app design can bring about is an effective interaction between the mobile app and its user. Hence a designer plays a very important role throughout the life cycle of the mobile app development. A designer’s responsibility doesn’t end with handing over the mobile app design to the development team. He or she has to keep interacting with the development team and implement the changes required in the mobile app designing.
Mobile App Development
Great mobile apps invariably have three core ingredients – design, function and experience of the end user. So mobile app design becomes one key factor for the growth of app. One must do a deep study of some of the examples of great mobile app designing. The Android app sunrise calendar has an wonderful design. The beauty of this app is that it remains to be beautiful even when it is burdened with a lot of appointments, reminders, etc. Its iOS version, released on May 29, 2014, is being hailed for its neat, straightforward design and helpful hooks into third-party services like Facebook, LinkedIn and Foursquare. Following are some of the important points, which should be taken care while designing a mobile app.
1. Give great care even to the minute details. Every pixel of any mobile app design, will count. This is the first rule to keep in mind, if you want to make your app great. Take care that the desktop icons stand out.
2. Regarding fonts, perfect separations between titles, subtitles and content with bold, italic, colors, and sizes should be given utmost attention. Tiny adjustments in the mini-space of apps can make a huge difference. Ultimately, it’s the fonts which determine the actual look n feel of your mobile app.
3. Mobile app design – UI/UX has to be with the right approach, using Apple’s UI or Android’s UI standard properly followed. When creating your app’s UI/UX, develop it efficient enough for your expert users, and informative and simple enough for novice users.
4. Navigation is a root for the success of any app. Don’t emphasize on aesthetics at the expense of functionality and intuitiveness. Navigation is not the place to experiment your new ideas.
5. When you develop a mobile app for iPhone, keep in mind the features of iOS, and when you do for Android, make sure your design principles match that operating system.
6. See to it that contrast and color schemes should be fun, beautiful, and contribute to the overall ease of using the app. But don’t use too many colors, particularly when designing an icon and theme.
In all, mobile app design is of paramount important, while planning for the app. Consider yourself as an end user to get it right.
In 2016, search engine results will showcase video ads
Google has started showing videos in the search results. In 2016, it plans to show video ads too. Social media websites like facebook and twitter have already taken the step to show autoplaying videos to the users. It is predicted that the mobile apps will show in SERP table too. It is expected that this recent innovation can take mobile apps for optimization of fine-tuned mobile search.
Author is a senior business analyst and an expert in native mobile app development.
In 2019, custom mobile app is a must for your brand.
It is not just the biggies like Amazon, Alibaba and Flipkart, who want to increase user experience and hence sales through their own mobile applications. Now even the smaller players including the local businesses want to have their own apps created according to their requirement. So, besides the traditional industries like healthcare, insurance, fitness, e-commerce and fintech, businesses as varied as food delivery, organic products, laundry services, plumbing, bespoke tailoring, handbags and accessories designing, etc. will want their own mobile apps suited specially to their niche customers.